Sunday, February 8, 2009

Throat infection and updates on feetohhhhhh

YEAH I'M NOT IN SCHOOL NOW! throat infection is awesome. it's killing me. but it kills me less than being in school sitting through lessons and ART which i haven't done at all. and the paint is still with me! *must resist urge to eat paint*

i woke up unable to talk properly without my voice going up and down. now it's a little better. WHYWHYWHY! i hope i'm ill enough to get an mc. cause i think i am! i'm coughing with a throat infection hellooooo.

I LOVE SUMMERWIND TOO LEANNE!

feetohhhh is sleeping. feetohhhh shitted on my hand twice last night because i cupped it and didn't let it escape from my hands. feetohhhh doesn't know how to run on a wheel! feetohhhh doesn't know how to climb up the slide.

just like my ol' budweiser:D

rest in piece(how sadistic!)

nevertheless, i still have to go for math tuition. which sucks cause i haven't done the work for three weeks now. she'll be so pissed off when she finds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment