Monday, February 16, 2009

ACHIEVEMENTS!

I HAVE FED FEETOH. guess what i saw just two hours ago. feetoh so hungry that it kept biting on the metal cage. i took pity and went to get food. awwwwwwwww:D

RAZAK SAID OUR ART PIECE WAS UNIQUE! and yes, chloe, you may ego.

i'm down with a serious cough which really hurts the throat. how if i'm suffering from pneunomia! i don't even know what that is but it sounds scary! how about bronchitis?! yeah so i just got up not long ago(4 hours) from my sleep after taking two panadols after getting back from from a serious migraine.

i am attempting to grasp the concept of summary writing. why didn't i pay attention earlier in lang arts? well i did but not at that part cause it was so boring.

i have just coughed again. and again.

i'm gonna study my chinese shou ce. because my mum, luckily smart enough, decided not to buy the shou ce and wait for me to bring it home. HOW SMART! AN IMPROVEMENT! *claps*

i want die fledermaus on my zune!:D

1 comment: